Canon Pixma Wireless Printer Setup
Wireless printer is one of the popular printing devices due to its versatility and functionality. A wireless printer can enable you to print from any handheld device including Android phones, iPhone, and iPad. You can even place your wireless printer anywhere you want. You can print your document from the distance of several yards via Bluetooth enabled computer. You can access from anywhere a Wi-Fi printer to your computer which should be connected to the same network.
Installing a Wireless Printer on a Windows Computer:
- Plugin power cord of your Wireless Printer into the wall outlet and turn it on. You do not require connecting it to your computer.
- Go to the Control Panel of your computer and click Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a printer option.
- Choose Add network, wireless or Bluetooth printer from the Add Printer wizard.
- From the list choose your printer model and click the Next button.
- Install a printer driver if prompted. To install the printer driver you can check our installing the printer driver page.
- Let the setup process complete by clicking Finish.
Installing a wireless printer on a Mac Computer:
- Select the System Preferences from Apple menu.
- Select the Printer & Scan option.
- From the list of printers click the + button.
- Now choose your printer and follow the prompts in order to complete the installation of other software required.
Follow the steps mentioned to have Canon Pixma Wireless Printer Setup for Windows and MAC OS.
For any brand, anytime and anywhere, Get connected with Team of Experts
Contact Number : +1-855-800-3376
Copyright © 2022 The World Of Printers All rights reserved